Hello, I have a question about the system of international net4game. If you creat a character on Polish side of International N4G are you going to be able to play on the English side just by changing the flag on the login manu. How is it going to work, this it the question for the Administration of this service.
International System.
#1
— 50
16/11/2013 - 23:44
#2
— 38
16/11/2013 - 23:55
Hi dude... I'm not Admin of net4game, but I think, that I can answer your question.
So, on International Net4game, there will be 'border' - On Polish side everyone will speak Polish, commands and others will be displayed in Polish but in Las Venturas you must speak English, and everyone will be displayed in English too, so if you want to play on 'other side' of San Andreas, with people from other countries, just cross the border!
#3
— 50
17/11/2013 - 00:09
Hi dude... I'm not Admin of net4game, but I think, that I can answer your question.
So, on International Net4game, there will be 'border' - On Polish side everyone will speak Polish, commands and others will be displayed in Polish but in Las Venturas you must speak English, and everyone will be displayed in English too, so if you want to play on 'other side' of San Andreas, with people from other countries, just cross the border!
Well im talking about the register system and login system, when you register on the Polish side would you be able to spawn on the English spawn thats what im thinking about.
#4
— 48
17/11/2013 - 04:34
Okay, man. When you register your character on Polish side, in Los Santos, you can go to Las Venturas to live up here. English people and other people can live at Polish side, I met somebody today, who can't speak Polish. I don't know from where he was, but I don't care about that, because he spoke English and now Misiek must hurry up about international cities. I think players from England who speak Polish say something about this server for friends who don't speak English, you know what I mean.
#5
— 50
17/11/2013 - 12:37
Okay, man. When you register your character on Polish side, in Los Santos, you can go to Las Venturas to live up here. English people and other people can live at Polish side, I met somebody today, who can't speak Polish.
I don't know from where he was, but I don't care about that, because he spoke English and now Misiek must hurry up about international cities. I think players from England who speak Polish say something about this server for friends who don't speak English, you know what I mean.
Yes i do know what you mean, but im not talking about that, but anyway there is many players on this server from different country which is nice.
Let me make it clear what i'm talking about. When you register on English side of San Andreas you wont be able to login on the Polish side and just spawn there you would be able to get a Visa to go there or something, same when you login or register on the Polish side you wont be able just to type /login and change the flag and spawn at the English side to spawn at the English side you would have to creat a new character or something, thats what im talking about.
#6
— 72
17/11/2013 - 15:59
You will be able to change your spawn by going to the hotel or buying house.
Użytkownik Hornet edytował ten post 17/11/2013 - 16:01
#7
— 335
17/11/2013 - 16:03
Just to make it clear:
When you change flag on login screen it only changes language at the moment. Im not sure if there will be some other things changed by flag button, but at the moment - only language. And AFAIK these "PL" or "GB", etc. are written by checking your IP, then your host.
#8
— 1293
17/11/2013 - 16:46
Just to make it clear:
When you change flag on login screen it only changes language at the moment. Im not sure if there will be some other things changed by flag button, but at the moment - only language. And AFAIK these "PL" or "GB", etc. are written by checking your IP, then your host.
Yeah, but certainly BM turned it off at the moment. Some time ago I saw a player who has on top of his head "GB", not "PL " like everyone, but perhaps it was someone from the team and he tested it. A few times I tried to click on the American flag, but after logging in nothing changed. It could mean the fact that BM has not yet implemented it in life.
Użytkownik xenox edytował ten post 25/11/2013 - 19:48
#9
— 112
17/11/2013 - 16:49
Yeah, but certainly BM turned off it at the moment. Some time ago I saw a player who was the head of "GB", not "PL " like everyone, but perhaps it was someone from the team and he tested it. A few times I tried to click on the American flag, but after logging in nothing changed. It could mean only the fact that BM has not yet implemented it in life.
No, it's turned on. I saw player, with "DE" in brackets.
#10
— 1293
17/11/2013 - 16:54
No, it's turned on. I saw player, with "DE" in brackets.
Oh, really? Thanks a lot for your attention, but I had not opportunity to notice this.
Użytkownik xenox edytował ten post 25/11/2013 - 19:47
#11
— 112
17/11/2013 - 16:59
One moment ago, I saw player with "GB" in brackets in Centrum of City.
#12
— 335
17/11/2013 - 17:44
Yeah, but certainly BM turned off it at the moment. Some time ago I saw a player who was the head of "GB", not "PL " like everyone, but perhaps it was someone from the team and he tested it. A few times I tried to click on the American flag, but after logging in nothing changed. It could mean only the fact that BM has not yet implemented it in life.
Ouch, i haven't made it to the point. I meant that button changes language in logging screen.
#13
— 50
17/11/2013 - 18:58
Ouch, i haven't made it to the point. I meant that button changes language in logging screen.
Yes, it does change only the language at the moment, but in the future it will change where your character will spawn, am i right?
#14
— 46
17/11/2013 - 19:01
Only when creating the character I think and you will spawn in the right state for your language, so if you have created a character on the Polish side it will spawn in Los Santos even if you change the language flag. However it should be possible for the character to spawn in Las Venturas if you register at a hotel or buy a house.
#15
— 50
17/11/2013 - 19:05
Only when creating the character I think and you will spawn in the right state for your language, so if you have created a character on the Polish side it will spawn in Los Santos even if you change the language flag. However it should be possible for the character to spawn in Las Venturas if you register at a hotel or buy a house.
Yes, thats what im talking about.
#16
— 335
17/11/2013 - 19:19
Yes, it does change only the language at the moment, but in the future it will change where your character will spawn, am i right?
I don't have any information about it.
#17
— 50
17/11/2013 - 19:53
I don't have any information about it.
I didnt ask you for information just asked you if im right about what i wrote.
#18
— 335
17/11/2013 - 20:21
I didnt ask you for information just asked you if im right about what i wrote.
And i told you that i don't have information so i can't tell whether you're right or wrong.
#19
— 50
17/11/2013 - 21:45
And i told you that i don't have information so i can't tell whether you're right or wrong.
I understand, i'm sorry for my mistake did'nt understand you properly.
#20
— 62158
18/11/2013 - 08:53
Characters, at least initially, will probably not be free to cross the border whenever they like. The country codes above characters' heads indicate merely the player's current country and have nothing to do with the separation.
A character's region will be determined upon creation, based on the detected or chosen language. It will not be easy/possible to permanently move until the economies stabilize, but I'd like businesses to be able to operate internationally.
#21
— 50
18/11/2013 - 17:27
Characters, at least initially, will probably not be free to cross the border whenever they like. The country codes above characters' heads indicate merely the player's current country and have nothing to do with the separation.
A character's region will be determined upon creation, based on the detected or chosen language. It will not be easy/possible to permanently move until the economies stabilize, but I'd like businesses to be able to operate internationally.
O' I get it now, I appreciate it.
#22
— 126
05/01/2014 - 20:50
I personally believe that system can be made better than just with the border. For example I am huge fan of Los Santos city and personally believe that all players should be located there and the counties surrounding the city. Having foreigners in Las Venturas, well, doesn't work for me at least. I'd personally love to experience all the good RP with current factions you have in Los Santos, but only problem is the Polish language which I don't understand perfectly. I mean, there is a lot of similar words to ones in my country with same meaning, since I'm from Serbia, however a ton more words I have trouble understanding. Perhaps making another net4game server for only English people could do it? I am sure there are many fans such as myself who'd love to give it a shot here and actually enjoy this, one of the best out there, SA-MP server.
#23
— 62158
05/01/2014 - 22:20
I personally believe that system can be made better than just with the border. For example I am huge fan of Los Santos city and personally believe that all players should be located there and the counties surrounding the city. Having foreigners in Las Venturas, well, doesn't work for me at least. I'd personally love to experience all the good RP with current factions you have in Los Santos, but only problem is the Polish language which I don't understand perfectly. I mean, there is a lot of similar words to ones in my country with same meaning, since I'm from Serbia, however a ton more words I have trouble understanding. Perhaps making another net4game server for only English people could do it? I am sure there are many fans such as myself who'd love to give it a shot here and actually enjoy this, one of the best out there, SA-MP server.
Thanks for the feedback! I know what you're saying. We're actually considering creating sort of a second, English-speaking state of San Andreas. Both worlds could be based in Los Santos then and players would still be able to cross the virtual border - via airports. What do you think?
I would love to get in contact with you. If you'd like that, hit me up on Skype
#24
— 72
05/01/2014 - 22:37
Thanks for the feedback! I know what you're saying. We're actually considering creating sort of a second, English-speaking state of San Andreas. Both worlds could be based in Los Santos then and players would still be able to cross the virtual border - via airports. What do you think?
I would love to get in contact with you. If you'd like that, hit me up on Skype
Tell me presumed date of start international system.
#25
— 52
06/01/2014 - 14:05
There's no something like that at the moment.Tell me presumed date of start international system.
Użytkownik Białywonsz edytował ten post 06/01/2014 - 14:18
#26
— 126
07/01/2014 - 17:35

Popularny
I managed to make a character on the server already, Wyatt_Williams. The introduction tutorial was excellent and really enjoyable so far. I tried to step in the game and take a look around the server, but it didn't let me. Well that is reasonable as well, I'd just ruin quality of RP for other players if they'd see me roaming around like retarded person, not saying anything. So for official feedback here, apart from the conversation I had with Bart, it's simply awesome!
#27
— 228
13/01/2014 - 10:48
My muzzle enjoys the sight hosted by our people from abroad. We want more such talented players, with high levels of Role Play.
#28
— 52
13/01/2014 - 10:53
Missclicked on a mobile device - wanted to click plus instead of minus.I managed to make a character on the server already, Wyatt_Williams. The introduction tutorial was excellent and really enjoyable so far. I tried to step in the game and take a look around the server, but it didn't let me. Well that is reasonable as well, I'd just ruin quality of RP for other players if they'd see me roaming around like retarded person, not saying anything. So for official feedback here, apart from the conversation I had with Bart, it's simply awesome!
#29
— 126
13/01/2014 - 16:05
Missclicked on a mobile device - wanted to click plus instead of minus.
All good with it bro.
#30
— 228
13/01/2014 - 17:05
All good with it bro.
I hope that you will be with us for a long time?
#31
— 52
13/01/2014 - 22:22
We better should hope that Polish players won't come to RP with them from abroad. This is gonna be screwed up RPing if Polish players will come to do this. There should be different English server with n4g's script instead of other city, but Bartosz will do what does he want.I hope that you will be with us for a long time?
Użytkownik Białywonsz edytował ten post 13/01/2014 - 22:23
#32
— 228
14/01/2014 - 10:09
We better should hope that Polish players won't come to RP with them from abroad. This is gonna be screwed up RPing if Polish players will come to do this. There should be different English server with n4g's script instead of other city, but Bartosz will do what does he want.
I am not ashamed of their level of Role Play, nay - even I would say that is a surprisingly high level, for my internship. Enough desire and reach the truth a lot.
#33
— 126
14/01/2014 - 17:47
There should be no restrictions on who plays where. Everyone is welcome, if you ask me. I am willing to give myself in that much to even RP with newbies, all the way over to professionals. Everyone is the same to me when it comes to roleplaying with people, since I myself was once a newbie. I hope that clears up the "newbie" restriction when it comes to RP.
As for Polish players, they're as well welcome to come and RP on our "side" of the server. Before anything because it will make them practice their English language and in time they'll improve it a lot, as I did, playing on large international communities ever since 2008.
@Sevos Yeah I'll stick around bro, no doubt about that.
@Białywonsz I think there won't be another city, but actually another virtual world included for international side of the server. Both sides will stay in Los Santos because that area simply fits for all sorts of RP. From poor ghetto gangsters in Ganton all the way over to rich mafia mobsters in Vinewood and surrounding areas such as Rodeo.
#34
— 335
14/01/2014 - 21:01
There should be no restrictions on who plays where. Everyone is welcome, if you ask me. I am willing to give myself in that much to even RP with newbies, all the way over to professionals. Everyone is the same to me when it comes to roleplaying with people, since I myself was once a newbie. I hope that clears up the "newbie" restriction when it comes to RP.
As for Polish players, they're as well welcome to come and RP on our "side" of the server. Before anything because it will make them practice their English language and in time they'll improve it a lot, as I did, playing on large international communities ever since 2008.
@Sevos Yeah I'll stick around bro, no doubt about that.
@Białywonsz I think there won't be another city, but actually another virtual world included for international side of the server. Both sides will stay in Los Santos because that area simply fits for all sorts of RP. From poor ghetto gangsters in Ganton all the way over to rich mafia mobsters in Vinewood and surrounding areas such as Rodeo.
To be honest, most of new polish roleplayers are these, who can't actually speak properly, making mostly grammar and orthography mistakes. These mistakes look terryfying when they speak like that using their native language, also the way they do roleplay actions leave much to be desired. That's why we think like that, like Białywonsz said.
#35
— 126
14/01/2014 - 21:45
I understand your point, but I won't have problem with it as long as their English is understandable. There is always space for improvement!
#36
— 873
17/03/2014 - 20:49
Where the work results?
Użytkownik opiekun Velo edytował ten post 17/03/2014 - 20:50
#37
— 48
21/03/2014 - 22:51
I have one very important question... When the hell this will gonna work?! Misiek said about short time, if I'm not wrong next he said about start this in first month in New Year but what I see? Nothing, big nothing. I don't know, maybe scripters do functions and other for this international server but know I speculate it will not gonna work. But is only my speculate.
#38
— 46
21/03/2014 - 23:37
This isn't easy and as you may know it takes a lot of time for new things to happen on net4game, but when they do happen they usually are great but not always
#39
— 50
22/03/2014 - 01:33
Welcome back guys, I had a break from gaming. On the way back I see this topic was refreshed many times, good to see something like this.
#40
— 1573
31/03/2014 - 20:48
I'm from Poland, as can you see from my other posts. I've got only one question - how is the project?
Użytkownik Fil edytował ten post 31/03/2014 - 20:49
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1
0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych

