Skocz do zawartości

net4game

Największy polski serwer RolePlay w GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer

Zdjęcie
* * * * - 3 głosy

Introduce Yourself - International Net4game.


  • Please log in to reply
32 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 xdaniox — 50 16/11/2013 - 01:41

xdaniox
  • Gracz

I came up with an idea, let people that can speak/write English introduce themselves in this thread, let everyone know who we are and where do we live for the past few years or whole life. For Example my self - I was born in Poland, but now I live in Ireland for seven years, i stopped counting ages ago how long i'm here, time is just flying right now, well you can count if you listened in maths, you should know how old was i when i left Poland, so don't be shy and introduce yourself.

At the end of you introdruction why not add something about what you think about the upcoming international net4game.


 


Użytkownik xdaniox edytował ten post 16/11/2013 - 01:44

  • Do góry
    • 1

#2 vB_1911 — 112 16/11/2013 - 08:42

vB_1911
  • Gracz

Nice idea.  B)


  • Do góry
    • 0

#3 xdaniox — 50 16/11/2013 - 19:45

xdaniox
  • Gracz

Nice idea.  B)

Thank you, well i can see that not many people are intrested in this, maybe you would like to introduce yourself?


  • Do góry
    • 0

#4 vB_1911 — 112 16/11/2013 - 21:15

vB_1911
  • Gracz

No problem, I will add some informations about me tommorow.


  • Do góry
    • 0

#5 xdaniox — 50 16/11/2013 - 22:24

xdaniox
  • Gracz

No problem, I will add some informations about me tommorow.

Good to know.


  • Do góry
    • 0

#6 JustChosen — 3 18/11/2013 - 11:07

JustChosen
  • Gracz

Okey, let's start.

My name is Michał, I'm 18 years old and my English is baaad... I know why - our English lessons in school are not lessons, if you know what i mean. :D My hobby is wrestling (i'm backyard wrestler) and music (i like to play music in web radios).


  • Do góry
    • 0

#7 xdaniox — 50 18/11/2013 - 17:29

xdaniox
  • Gracz

Okey, let's start.

My name is Michał, I'm 18 years old and my English is baaad... I know why - our English lessons in school are not lessons, if you know what i mean. :D My hobby is wrestling (i'm backyard wrestler) and music (i like to play music in web radios).

Your English is'nt that bad my friend, your teacher got the job done. :P


  • Do góry
    • 0

#8 JustChosen — 3 18/11/2013 - 18:00

JustChosen
  • Gracz

Your English is'nt that bad my friend, your teacher got the job done. :P

My teacher in my current school... I've learned everything when I was in England for 6 months... 


  • Do góry
    • 0

#9 xdaniox — 50 18/11/2013 - 19:39

xdaniox
  • Gracz

My teacher in my current school... I've learned everything when I was in England for 6 months... 

O' I see, so now you know how much you can learn when your in a country where they speak English. :P


  • Do góry
    • 0

#10 JustChosen — 3 18/11/2013 - 19:45

JustChosen
  • Gracz

O' I see, so now you know how much you can learn when your in a country where they speak English. :P

Yea, but... I was in England 6 yrs ago. :D


  • Do góry
    • 0

#11 Yan — 2 20/11/2013 - 14:07

Yan
  • Świeżak

Hey, mates. Name's Yan. 19 y.o. Is there any possibility to switch forum language. I dont actually speak Polak (or Polish?). I'd prefer English :)


  • Do góry
    • 2

#12 Alask — 335 20/11/2013 - 14:47

Alask
  • Gracz

Hey, mates. Name's Yan. 19 y.o. Is there any possibility to switch forum language. I dont actually speak Polak (or Polish?). I'd prefer English :)

Hello Yan,

 

Unfortunately, we haven't implemented that switch yet. We're working hard on it. If you want, you can use Google Chrome's built-in translator, that should help.

 

PS. Polish.


  • Do góry
    • 0

#13 Yan — 2 20/11/2013 - 15:13

Yan
  • Świeżak

Hello Yan,

 

Unfortunately, we haven't implemented that switch yet. We're working hard on it. If you want, you can use Google Chrome's built-in translator, that should help.

 

PS. Polish.

Okay then. Thx.


Użytkownik Yan edytował ten post 20/11/2013 - 15:15

  • Do góry
    • 0

#14 xdaniox — 50 20/11/2013 - 17:34

xdaniox
  • Gracz

Okay then. Thx.

Hi Yan, hope you like it here. :) Welcome to Net4game, if you gave any questions ask. :P


  • Do góry
    • 0

#15 Prodeje — 1 26/11/2013 - 21:37

Prodeje
  • Świeżak

Hi everyone, this project seems cool and I want to know more about it. I just registered myself on the server and I want to see and know more about the ideas of the developpers of this project.

I stay tuned, if the developpers are really determinate to continue the project, it will surely go far.

I'm not Polish so I don't speak this language.


  • Do góry
    • 1

#16 Alask — 335 27/11/2013 - 17:08

Alask
  • Gracz

*
Popularny

Hi everyone, this project seems cool and I want to know more about it. I just registered myself on the server and I want to see and know more about the ideas of the developpers of this project.

I stay tuned, if the developpers are really determinate to continue the project, it will surely go far.

I'm not Polish so I don't speak this language.

Well, actually the project is on since... a few years! But to these days it was just for polish players and it grew up to be the biggest polish role play server. At the moment, developers are working on to turn it into an international server. Stay tuned!


  • Do góry
    • 4

#17 Kone — 2597 27/11/2013 - 22:10

Kone
  • Gracz

*
Popularny

it grew up to be the biggest polish role play server

Let me just clarify that net4game is record breaking server not only in poland but also around the world (800/800 players just when the new version of samp came out, number which many server developers can just think of) and as the time goes by lots new players choose to play here. There is currently no such advanced SAMP server that I know of, and although many players left the majority of people playing here everyday is still increasing and you dont have to be that smart to see it.
  • Do góry
    • 8

#18 PrinceOfThaWest — 126 05/01/2014 - 20:46

PrinceOfThaWest
  • Gracz

*
Popularny

Hello there everyone. I am from Serbia and big fan of this server for quite some time now. Thought I should finally register here and introduce myself, even though I'm having a huge problem reading all the remarks on Polish language you got here. Google Chrome translator helps me a lot when it comes to that, so yeah, I'm finding myself around. Anyways, perhaps someone from the community might know me thanks to my videos:

http://www.youtube.c...ceOfThaWestLSRP

 

Anyways, hello there! :)


  • Do góry
    • 8

#19 Karol — 1293 05/01/2014 - 23:17

Karol
  • Gracz

Hello there everyone. I am from Serbia and big fan of this server for quite some time now. Thought I should finally register here and introduce myself, even though I'm having a huge problem reading all the remarks on Polish language you got here. Google Chrome translator helps me a lot when it comes to that, so yeah, I'm finding myself around. Anyways, perhaps someone from the community might know me thanks to my videos:
http://www.youtube.c...ceOfThaWestLSRP
Anyways, hello there! :)

Hello, Prince!
Nice to meet you. I hope you will find your own place on net4game (maybe soon on the international server? Who knows?). Also, (censor) is great server too, but actually n4g has a better solutions both on the forum and InGame. ;) If you have aby quastions, write it over there or in private message.


  • Do góry
    • 0

#20 Kreig — 77 23/01/2014 - 17:28

Kreig
  • Gracz

Hi there,

I was reading this thread and I decided to introduce mysefl. So, my name is Bartek, I'm Polish teenager. I'm keen on playing computer games. Also, I'm trying to learn some of computer programming languages. I've been playing here for a year. In my view idea of International server is great, so I encourage everyone to play with us and improve net4game.

 

Regards, Bartek.


  • Do góry
    • 0

#21 DRON POLDON — 112 06/02/2014 - 18:11

DRON POLDON
  • Gracz

Hello everyone, i just read this thread and i'm so excited that idea and that my favourite server would be available for players from all over the world. I'm Sławek, 18 and i've played here a few years, since 2010. Can't wait for start this project. If there are any problems i'll help if i can. ;)


  • Do góry
    • 1

#22 LilDogg — 5 23/02/2014 - 02:21

LilDogg
  • Gracz

Yow, Im Scoobie/Patryk, 17 - Norway. I've played here like about 4 years. I still waitin for that project cause I was first who wrote topic about this :P then I gonna start play again. Btw, when u gonna start with that project? Is that about couple months or it's comin soon? Btw. Im young raper that workin on my own mixtape, obviously in Englisch. After start of this innovation I gonna create something like my own server radio, open one bar and let people to know who is Scoobie P by makin some freestyles... bla.. bla...bla If u need to ask about somethin, just hit me up on PM. I'll answer u. Peace


Użytkownik LilDogg edytował ten post 06/03/2014 - 01:03

  • Do góry
    • 0

#23 Ert123 — 0 27/03/2014 - 17:56

Ert123
  • Świeżak

Hello! My name is Ert123. I am from Estonia and started play this server today. Hope its nice, but I cannot Poland language. May you help me? I could like more that, if server could have more English language. I found server thanks to eXqable map records. His maps are very awesome.

 

With pleasure

Ert123 


  • Do góry
    • 0

#24 xdaniox — 50 27/03/2014 - 22:22

xdaniox
  • Gracz

Hello! My name is Ert123. I am from Estonia and started play this server today. Hope its nice, but I cannot Poland language. May you help me? I could like more that, if server could have more English language. I found server thanks to eXqable map records. His maps are very awesome.

 

With pleasure

Ert123 

Welcome, Ert123.

At this moment international net4game is still incomplete, soon enough it will be launched and you are more than welcomed to enjoy the pleasure of playing on the server. Ert123 you are free to ask any questions. :D


Użytkownik xdaniox edytował ten post 27/03/2014 - 22:23

  • Do góry
    • 0

#25 DamianDC1 — 369 21/05/2014 - 19:31

DamianDC1
  • Gracz

Hi everybody!

 

My name's is Damian. I'm from Poland of course. I'm 16.

I played here in polish Los Santos about 4 years, but stopped it in 2013.

I think that creating an international server part is really interesting idea and i'd like to play there if it starts.

Now, I'm going to begin game here again. ;)


  • Do góry
    • 0

#26 Hydroxyzynium — 229 24/05/2014 - 23:18

Hydroxyzynium
  • Gracz

/del


Użytkownik ColdGrizzly edytował ten post 25/05/2014 - 08:47

  • Do góry
    • 0

#27 2late — 1077 19/06/2014 - 11:51

2late
  • Gracz

Hello there. Im Rafal, im from Poland but I do live in Germany since 2009, I guess. I speak german of course. I don't really know what to say. I think it is a great idea to get net4game on the international scene. I know it will be a lot of fun when we will be able to play with all these people worldwide. I can't wait untill this project is finished. Greetings, 2late.


  • Do góry
    • 1

#28 DamianDC1 — 369 19/06/2014 - 13:32

DamianDC1
  • Gracz

Hello there. Im Rafal, im from Poland but I do live in Germany since 2009, I guess. I speak german of course. I don't really know what to say. I think it is a great idea to get net4game on the international scene. I know it will be a lot of fun when we will be able to play with all these people worldwide. I can't wait untill this project is finished. Greetings, 2late.

 

Yeah, I think it will be very interesting to play with players from over the world. Speaking and playing with english-language players might be a challange for many players, because usually people are very different. :)


  • Do góry
    • 1

#29 Garrison — 1071 19/06/2014 - 18:41

Garrison
  • Gracz

Yeah, it's a very good plan, but many players don't speak English very well (me, for example), so interaction between players from two countries may be restricted. On the other hand, we can teach other languages in practice.

 

Understandably enough? :D


  • Do góry
    • 0

#30 skibusZKS — 12 20/06/2014 - 00:43

skibusZKS
  • Gracz

Yeah Garrison it's good idea, but you know. Most of them people don't need any help from us, so we must trying helping for GOOD players, but now I know that most of them players don't Understand English. I mean - People who's trying speak in my language (English) can understand some words, but most of them don't understand this and they we have problems. I can help people who's don't understand English or which understand but they can't write in this language. Same like teaching other languages like you said. I can trying help with Polish and English Language as well because I'm living in United Kingdom couple years ;)


  • Do góry
    • 1

#31 Mercader — 92 08/08/2014 - 17:37

Mercader
  • Gracz

The funny thing, about this only english section is that only polish players write post's there :P


  • Do góry
    • 1

#32 Brodi28 — 34 24/11/2015 - 03:25

Brodi28
  • Gracz

Hi Guys i just want to Sey Hi // i cant wait to meet you online - am 22yo  maniac who plays GTA sa since it was released --- Sorry For me Poor English but at leest i try :i  - Am Polish Yes but i live in UK for good 4 yers now so i cant wait for some role playing actions with you Guys from other Counrys - Bye And have fun Kids ;p.


  • Do góry
    • -3

#33 xdaniox — 50 04/04/2016 - 23:21

xdaniox
  • Gracz

*
Popularny

Tyle to już lat :) Chciałem podziękować że bardzo fajną rozgrywke na serwerze. Plus Administracji na dobrą robote, lecz dalej czekam na Angielską Wersję :) Thank you for every good memory from playing on this amazing server, enjoy your lifes. :)


  • Do góry
    • 3


Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 1

0 użytkowników, 1 gości, 0 anonimowych